Ninh Binh 2 days,1 night from Hanoi: Hoa Lu- Mua Cave- Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong Park
Start and end in Hanoi! With the sightseeing tour Cuc Phuong - Hoa Lu, Tam Coc 2 days 1 night, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Hanoi, Vietnam and 2 other destinations in Vietnam. Cuc Phuong - Hoa Lu, Tam Coc 2 days 1 night includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Comfortable luxury transfer roundtrip
- English speaking tour guide
- Water provided on the bus
- Hotel/ Bungalow
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Cuc Phuong National Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks & beverages
- Surcharge: 35 USD per person on 24th & 31st, Dec. And lunar New year
- Single Supplement: 20 USD
Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua cave ( L/D)
Stop At: Ninh Binh Province, Ninh Binh Province
9h00: Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th century
10h00: Visit Mua cave
14h00: Take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc
16h30: Check-in hotel/ bungalow & relax
19h00: Dinner time and free time (you can join party, fishing or play in the pool)
Duration: 16 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hours by bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud,sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “ Halong Bay on land”
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi. 18h30 – 19h00: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight in hotel
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong national park - Hanoi (B/L)
Stop At: Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Vietnam
08h30: Having breakfast and be ready for Cuc Phuong National Park.
09h30: We will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
12h00: Have lunch in the restaurant with the local foods.
Continue taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Back to the Park Centre visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
16h00: Take the Limousine Bus back to Ha Noi.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi. If you are outside, please come to our office: 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.