Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Visiting Tam Coc Thung Nham Mua Cave Hoa Lu from Hanoi
• Experience the tour in a small group with maximum personal experience
• High-quality transfer service.
• Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people.
• Visit Thung Nham bird preserved garden which was well-known as the home of over 40 different nature bird species with over 50.000 individual.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom.
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- All Meals (lunches, dinner, breakfast)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Accommodation (Bungalow/Hotel)
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD – 150.000 VND/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD – 150.000 VND /pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours
- Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Local Family - Cycling - Thung Chim
07:15 – 07:45 Tour guide and bus pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy a delicious lunch served at the restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-In Bungalow or Hotel
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird reserve, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at the bungalow or the hotel.
Day 2: Mua Cave - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
07:00 – 07:30 Have breakfast at the Bungalow or Hotel.
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to get the panorama view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the bungalow or hotel for check out.
12:30 Enjoy a delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 - 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
Departure Point :Tour guide and bus pick up from your hotel or private address at Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh.
Departure Time :07:15am – 07:45am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun cream
- Camera and film
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.