Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night - Small Group Tour From Hanoi
• 2-day tour in Ninh Binh gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Ha Long Bay on land.
• Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century.
• Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh, can hike up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to catch the amazing view of Tam Coc.
• Cycling activity, you will take the chance to explore fully Vietnam’s beautiful landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of history and religion in Vietnam. of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
• Visit the local Vietnamese family in Tam Coc Ninh binh
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Accommodation. All meals, all sightseeing and boat fees
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option or Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
07.15 Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-in hotel/ bungalow
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese food, then stay overnight at hotel/bungalow.
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: Vietnamese Family Lunch at local restaurant
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4 star hotel or Luxury bungalow
Day 2: Day 2: Mua Cave – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the hotel/bungalow.
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the hotel/bungalow for check out.
12:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 – 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Hanoi swan hostel, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to No.31 Lo Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.