Nile Pharaoh dinner cruise on the Nile
Nile Pharaoh dinner Cruise on the Nile river at night it includes pick up and drop off transfers,2 Hours sailing along the Nile river, open buffet dinner,different entertainment shows such as the belly dancer show,Tanura show known as spin guy show and music band its one of the most interesting night activities you can do at the night time in Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Open buffet dinner (Top quality)
What's excluded :
- Drinks during dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Governorate, Giza Governorate
At 06:30 pm our representative will pick you up from your Hotel and he will be holding sign of your name at the lobby area of your Hotel then you will be transferred to the location of the Nile cruise at the bank of the Nile river. The Nile Pharaoh cruise starts sailing at 08:00 pm the tour takes 2 Hours. Enjoy the lovely view of the city from the cruise during sailing along the Nile river this night activity includes open dinner but drinks are not included but it is applicable to purchase on the cruise. there is a big collection of entertainment shows as well as the belly dancer show,Tannura show known as spin guy show and music band. Don't forget bringing your camera to take memorable pictures. Around 10:00 pm our representative will meet you to be transferred to the location of your Hotel.
Nile Pharaoh cruise is one of the very top quality cruises in Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is soiree
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.