Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor
Onboard you can relax in luxury and enjoy the sights. Visit Karnak, Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Philae Temple, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Nile Valley along the way.
From Aswan to Luxor :
Day 1: arriving to Aswan
- Meeting your tour guide at the airport or Train station
- Transfer to embark Nile Cruise before lunch.
- Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple.
- Lunch & Dinner.
Day 2: Kom-Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Morning Sail to Kom-Ombo.
- Visit Kom-Ombo.
- Then sail to Edfu.
- Lunch on board.
- After that visit Edfu Temple.
- Sail to Luxor late arrival.
- Dinner .
Day 3: Luxor Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast .
- Visit West bank (Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
and the Colossi of Memnon).
- Dinner on board.
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise
- Back to Cairo - Check out after breakfast.
- Visit East Bank ( Karnak & Luxor Temples)
- ack to Luxor airport/station
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Transfer to all mentioned places in the itinerary
- Tour guide to all mentioned sights
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Drinks on board
Day 1: Day 1: arriving to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Visit the temple island of philae
Pass By: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The hight dam of Egypt
Accommodation included: First Night on Board , on the nile cruise
Day 2: Kom-Ombo and Edfu Temples
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Enjoy one of the most interesting temples in Egypt
Pass By: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Back in time with the nicest story
Accommodation included: Over night on the cruise ship
Day 3: Luxor west bank
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Visit Valley of the kings & queens
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visit Hatshepsut temple
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
visit the Colossi of Memnon
Accommodation included: Over night in the cruise
Day 4: Luxor East Bank
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Visit the biggest temple on earth and enjoy the history
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Live with The great Ramsis the second
Accommodation included: Checking out of the cruise
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the airport/train station or from your hotel in Aswan , please advise us with the details
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.