nile cruise 6 days from cairo,aswan,abu simbel and balloon ,Giza Pyramids
There are many things that make you choose this trip:
First: * The right price
Second: the service we distinguish
Third: The reception and departure service we provide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel accommodation in Cairo (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- - camel ride-
- - Entrance fees for all tourist attractions in the program
- - Full stay on the boat 4 days (breakfast, food and dinner) without drinks
- - A tour guide for the group.
- - Transportation in tourist attractions by air-conditioned cars.
- The Balloon
- - Abu Simbel
- - Food in a local restaurant on the last day
- - Reception and travel.
- Horse carriage
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- - Gratuities.
- - Any increase visits not found in the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Day 1: Arrival at Cairo airport where you will find our friendly representative waiting for you and our representative to inform you about the main information about Cairo and then go with him to your hotel for accommodation
Day 2: In the morning after breakfast the company's guide will arrive at 9 am in the hotel, where we will visit the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Pyramid of Saqqara and Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt. Because they are the most beautiful Egyptian monuments, the guide will explain these sites in detail. The pyramids of Giza, one of the seven wonders of the world, are still witness to the greatness of the ancient Egyptian civilization (the Pyramid of Khufu), the largest pyramid (the Pyramid of Khafra), and the smaller Pyramid of Mankaura. The Sphinx sits as a great guard. We will go to visit the sights of Saqqara, where you can see the pyramid of Saqqara a step. It is considered the oldest stone building and the first idea of the pyramid in ancient Egypt, in the third family era. Enjoy a camel ride and then eat in a local restaurant then go to the train station to go to Aswan
Day 3: Reception from the train station and then go with your guide to the air-conditioned car to visit (Philae Temple - High Dam - the unfinished obelisk) and return to the boat for food and lodging.
Day 4: In the early morning, go with the company's guide to visit the temple of Abu Simple with other people where the guide will explain the full of the temple and then return to the boat for food and then sail until you reach the temple of Kom Ombo to visit the temple and your guide explain the temple and then return to the boat for dinner and complete sailing .
Day 5: After breakfast, go with the tour guide to the temple of Edfu by horse carriage and return by boat to the city of Esna to watch the helicopter and then overnight on the boat in Luxor.
Day 6: In the early morning to go to the balloon flight which Luxor is famous for, to see all the features of the city above you like an open museum then return to the boat for breakfast and then delivery of the cab and then go with the tour guide in air-conditioned car to visit the most beautiful temples of the world West Bank ( The Temple of Hatshepsut - States of Mamnoun) and return to the East Bank for food in a local restaurant and then visit the temples (Karnak - Luxor) and leave with the delegate to Luxor airport and ends the program at 7 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.