Nile Cruise 4 Days 3 Nights from Aswan to Luxor
Enjoy a fabulous 4 Day Nile Cruise sailing from Aswan to Luxor. Visit Philae Temple, the High Dam and the Unfinished Oblisk, also take the time to enjoy the amazing scents and aromas of the spices in the traditional Souk.Then cruise down the Nile to visit Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple before you arrive in Luxor. Once you arrive in Luxor visit the beautiful Karnak Temple and the fabulous Luxor Temple, the famous Valley of the Kings along with the majestic Queen Hatshepsut Temple and the Colosi of Memnon on the West Bank.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- English speaking Guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Meet and Assist services by our Representatives
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission to high dam
- Entry/Admission to unfinished obelisk
- Entry/Admission to Kom Ombo temple
- Entry/Admission to Edfu temple
- Entry/Admission to Edfu templeEntry/Admission to Hatshepsuit
- Entry/Admission Karnak temples
- Entry/Admission to luxor temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your Hotel/Airport /Railway Station in Aswan at the time you have selected by A/C vehicle to escort you on this Private Half Day Tour.Visit the beautiful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the Goddess Isis.Meals:( Lunch Dinner)
Breakfast on board.Now Sail to Kom Ombo . The Nile is not just life for Egypt but is also a source of goodness, that is why most of the Temples in Egypt are built on the River.So visit the wonderful Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Horus. Sobek also known as the Crocodile is the God of the Nile, the Army Military and fertility. Horus is the God of Sky and Kingship.Sailing to Edfu to visit Horus Temple. The Temple of Edfu is an ancient Egyptian Temple which houses important scenes and inscriptians of the Sacred Drama which related to the conflict between Horus and Seth. Afternoon tea during sailing to Luxor.
Meals: (Breakfast Lunch Dinner)
After breakfast on board visit the West Bank home of the famous Valley of the Kings. Journey throught the valley of the Kings and explore the tombs of King Tutankhamun, Ramssess V1, King Tutmosis and Amonhotep II, there are also many kings buried in the Valley.So let us unlock the secret story of the Royal Tombs, the world of mystery and treasure. Now proceed to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari . Queen Hatchepsuit was the first Pharonic woman to rule Egypt. Now onto the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. The Colossi are twin statues of Amenhotep III, a large earthquake reportedly shattered the northern colossus,after the rupture the lower half of the statue was reputed to Sing, always within 1 or 2 hours of Sunrise.Here you can take some fabulous photos.
Meals:(Breakfast Lunch Dinner)
After breakfast and check out disembark your nile cruise.Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will be waiting to accompany you to visit the magical Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amun and his wife Mut. Karnak Temple was the place where the earliest International Peace Treaty known to Histiorians. The Egyptian version of the Peace Treaty was preserved on a wall in the Temple of Amun at Karnak.Then continue onto visit the majestic Luxor Temple which was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty he ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon. You will then be transferred to the Airport/Railway Station for your final departure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Then proceed to the amazing High Dam an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Then journey on to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows how the ancient Egyptians cut the stone. It is believed this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty. When you have finished your tour you will be transferred back to your starting point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In LuxorPorts
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.