Nikko Scenic Spots and UNESCO Shrine - Full Day Bus Tour from Tokyo
Marvel at the sight of Japan's most decorated shrine at the Nikko UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enhance your experience if you are lucky enough to travel in Autumn and see one of the best displays of Autumn colors near Tokyo!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel guide fee
- Entry/Admission - Nikko Tosho-gu
What's excluded :
- Kegon Falls panoramic terrace (elevator)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nikko Tosho-gu, 2301 Sannai, Nikko 321-1431 Tochigi Prefecture
World Heritage Shrine dedicated to the figure of Tokugawa Ieyasu, who unified Japan in 1603.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Irohazaka Route, Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
One of Japan's most iconic roads, especially for its autumn foliage
Stop At: Lake Chuzenji, Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
A volcanic lake at the foot of Mt. Futara.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kegon Falls, 2479-2 Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
One of Japan's best three waterfalls.
The panoramic terrace is accessible for free.
The access fee to the platform reachable by elevator is not included in the tour fee.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: LOVE Object, 6-chōme-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
2: Ueno Station, 7 Chome-1 Ueno, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0005, Japan
3: Sunshine City Prince Hotel, 3-chōme-1-5 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tōkyō-to 170-8440, Japan
4: 1-chōme-8-35 Kōnan, Minato City, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan
Return Detail :VIP Lounge Shinjuku, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−12−１１, Yamagin Bldg., 4F
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the Semi-Private option. (English-speaking driver only)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.