Nights of Kukulkan - Light and Sound Chichen Itza
Experience the mysticism of “Kukulcán Nights” (Noches de Kukulcán) begins with walk by night through the main archaeological monuments of Chichén Itzá is followed by a show of lights and sound that takes you on a journey through history, myths and Mayan cosmogony. Narrative, music and colours are projected in synchronization over the pyramid of “Templo de Kukulcán” (The Castle).
In this tour we will visit the hubiku cenote, one of the most famous cenotes in the area, characterized by its clean and crystalline waters, ideal for swimming and water activities, this place also offers a tequilas tasting, in which you can try different types of tequilas and learn about the history of this drink, the tequilas tasting is only for adults.
And you will have free time to walk in Valladolid a town that has the category of magical town for the beauty of its streets, traditions, history and gastronomy,on this incredible place you can buy handcraft, jewelry, souvenirs, and taste local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Cenote Hubiku
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Entrance to the Night of Light and Sound of Chichen Itza
- Roundtrip transportation in van with air conditioning- T.V
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Does not include drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Cool off swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan península, with crystal clear waters, and to recover energy enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes from the región.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
The night tour at the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá begins at the main entrance of the site. You will be able to visit some of the main buildings in the surroundings of the Pyramid of Kukulkán (The Castle). Afterwards, you will be seated in front of the pyramid to enjoy the projection on its façade. You will discover more about Chichén Itzá´s amazing history.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.