Nightriders Sitway Tour
When the sun goes down the city gains a new flair. Turn the lights of your sitway on with us around Belem, Alfama or Parque das Nações.
The Sitways are self-balancing futuristic vehicles that are similar to segways, but with a seat! They are surprisingly easy and fun to ride on, and our guides will help you perfecting it and getting ready to depart.
But the Night Riders Tour is not a regular Sitgo Tour. This tour will give you a totally different perspective of our city of Lisbon. Instead of being during daytime, we will turn the lights on and ride at night!
In this tour you will have a distinct experience, because at night every part of the city gains a new flair. You just have to choose which area you would like to discover.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Belem, one of the historic districts of Lisbon, know for the discoveries monuments and the museums.
Pass By: Monumento aos Combatentes do Ultramar, Avenida Brasilia - no Forte do Bom Sucesso next to Belém Tower, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
The Monument to the Overseas Combatants is a monument located next to the Fort of Bom Sucesso, in Belém, Lisbon. It was created to honor all military personnel who fought in the African War, in defense of the Fatherland. Created in 1991
Pass By: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Masterpiece of Portuguese architecture from the 16th century, it is classified as a National Monument and inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list (1983)
Pass By: Cordoaria Nacional, Rua da Junqueira 342, Lisbon 1300-340 Portugal
The longest house in Europe
Pass By: Avenida Ribeira das Naus, Lisbon 1100-454 Portugal
Ribeira da Naus is one of the most interesting spaces in Lisbon. Recently rehabilitated, the old shipyard for the construction of Portuguese ships is today an amazing river beach, with a wide garden space and a considerable staircase that extends towards the river, this area that connects Cais das Colunas, in Praça do Comércio, to Cais do Sodré
Pass By: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
The old medieval quarter of the city, with its unique atmosphere
Pass By: Parque das Nacoes, Avenida Dom Joao II 13B, Lisbon 1990-998 Portugal
The new modern quarter of Lisbon, built from scratch in 1998 for the World Fair.
Departure Point :1: Avenida Brasília, Av. Brasília, Lisboa, Portugal
2: Cais do Sodre, Lisboa, Portugal
3: Rossio dos Olivais, 1990-221 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum weight 45kg, maximum weight of 120kg.
- Minimum height of 1,35m.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.