Night Walking Tour in Pune
Pune is a beautiful place to explore during the night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Pune at night. Stroll around the busiest lanes of Pune and explore the parts of the city like a local with a guide. Complimentary hot beverage during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- One hot beverage per guests.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koregaon Park, Pune 411001 India
The guided walk starts by exploring Koregaon park and popular buildings here.
The walk will cover some of the architectural landmarks in Koregaon park, these are some beautiful houses and some commercial buildings as well.
The host will guide the guests around the famous streets of Pune and also to a bridge on the riverfront.
A refreshment break will be taken at a popular street hangout point that serves fresh hot tea.
By the end of the tour, the guest would experience Pune with a different perspective and definitely a more fun way to experience the place.
The 2-hour tour ends at Kalyani Nagar and from here guests may head to their hotel/residence OR as they please.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :German Bakery, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.