Night Walk Tour
The tour starts at 5:30 pm, every day. After enjoying the beautiful sunset, as it gets dark, visitors will witness seeing the forest awaken once more as night creatures begin to emerge. 80% of wildlife is active at night
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The reserve of Sendero Tranquilo, aims to follow the mission of its founder, which is to protect, understand and promote awareness of this ecosystem and ensure its survival for future generations. For those wishing to discover the wonderful nightlife inside the forest, we offer a fascinating night tour. Located at a lower altitude, and blessed by the fresh Pacific winds, the reserve is mainly composed of a less humid, pre-montane forest, which offers a habitat distinct from the highest forest reserves in the cloud region. Its location fits within the transition zone between tropical rainforest and seasonal, and its abundance of fruit trees this makes the Sendero Tranquilo reserve an ideal home for the large variety of exotic birds, mammals and insects often not They see in the dense forest of damp fog.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.