Night Walk-Observation of nocturnal wildlife
We are nature lovers and really enjoy showing our nature and to teach travelers about our envirioment.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
At the meeting point, we will be providing flashlights and also giving instructions about safety and how we will be performing the night walk, then we walk for 10 minutes to the entrance of the trail.
Departure Point :Calle 468A, Barrio Pilo, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Any group at a place 10 further away from the starting point will pay an extra charge.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.