Night walk in Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Sarapiquí.
They have the opportunity to know one of the most diverse forests in Costa Rica in addition to crossing the longest suspension bridge in the region.
per adult from
What's included :
- General Entrance to the reservation, the same day of the activity. Hours from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What's excluded :
During the tour, you will be accompanied by a professional naturalist guide and together, you will discover about the natural history of the different nocturnal species of the rainforest. The walk will focus on species such as insects, frogs and nocturnal mammals, among others, which gives a different perspective of the rainforest.
Departure Point :Reserva biológica Tirimbina, 126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.