Night Vatican Museums Tour Including Sistine Chapel
During the months of April 17th until October 31th, the Vatican stays open on Friday nights for an extra-special viewing of its renowned museums and the Sistine Chapel, and you definitely don’t want to miss out. On this tour with an expert guide, you’ll see the best of the Vatican by night, including its incredible Renaissance art, the Gallery of Maps, Raphael's Rooms and, of course, the Sistine Chapel. This evening access is only possible for pre-booked groups, so book now to visit the Vatican without the daytime crowds!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Expert tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Bathroom access
- Recharging station for your devices
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit to St Peter's Basilica
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the world-acclaimed Vatican Museums, home to the papal art collection. With fast-track access and your expert guide at your side, learn about the wondrous masterpieces before your eyes. Explore rooms including the Gallery of the Maps and the Gallery of the Tapestries, along with iconic Renaissance works by the likes of da Vinci and Caravaggio.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Your tour of the Vatican Museums’ includes a visit to the Raphael Rooms, which contain some of the Museums’ most important frescoes. Marvel at the incredible skill, vivid colours, technical detail and cultural significance of the Raphael Rooms, whilst your guide captivates you with tales of the Renaissance genius.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is home to Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes that give this part of the Vatican Museums’ global acclaim. The papal chapel still serves as the site for the election of a new pope, and has extraordinary religious and cultural significance. Gaze upwards as you admire the spectacular biblical depictions on the ceiling and walls, learning from your guide about Michelangelo’s incredible achievement.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evening tours do not include a visit to St. Peter's Basilica.
- Please note - the Sistine Chapel maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most attractions, It is forbidden to bring the following:
- Weapons and blunt objects (knives, umbrellas, etc.)
- Glass bottles, aerosol sprays and alcohol
- Bicycles, skates, segways, luggage and pets
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage storage NOT available in our office.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.