Night Treats Tour in Siem Reap
We start the evening with a hotel pick up, before heading to the famous Angkor Wat for sunset (no pass needed!) drinks, and a charcuterie and cheese plate. We then head down the non-touristy Khmer street food road to sample local delicacies, tropical fruits, creepy crawlies (if you dare) and BBQ meats. After, we will jump into our tuk tuk and head into the popular Pub Street area. Here we will enjoy samples of the most famous local dishes and cocktails hidden in our favourite Speakeasy Bar. Finally, we will swing past dessert and then finish at our final secret destination. Come hungry!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Our dinner will be progressive at both street food stalls and our favourite restaurants. Come hungry
- Snacks - We will start with a sunset charcuterie and cheese plate and then local snacks will be picked up and sampled on route.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Pub Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will first head out to Angkor Wat for sunset drinks and canapes. From here we will head to the most famous local street food street to sample some grill, noodles, fruits and desserts/
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pub Street, Street 08, Siem Reap Cambodia
After our street food extravaganza we will head in towards the main Pub Street area and head down a hidden back alley to our favourite Speakeasy Bar for some samples of our favourite Khmer dishes and cocktails before heading for dessert and a surprise...
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in 30 minutes before the tour start.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.