NIGHT TOUR on a Bamboo Bicycle - plus Taste Local Snacks at Food Alley
Feel the vibe of this laid-back city at night time on a relaxing 3.5 hour bike tour! Hit the streets on a hand crafted bamboo bicycle to mix with the locals in the designated bike lanes and back streets of Chengdu. Take in the city lights as you cruise along the Jinjiang River, and weave your way to the city center for an opportunity to taste what the locals eat: authentic Sichuan snacks. View historical landmarks and attractions by night such as Wuhou Temple, Jinli Street, Tianfu Square, People's Park, Kuanzhai Alleys, and Qintai Rd.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Snack foods at food alley
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to attractions
- Rain gear (RMB ¥20/person, will be refunded if it is not used)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wuhouci Heng Street, Wuhou District, Chengdu 610041 China
A short ride down the street on your handmade bamboo bicycle brings you into another world as you cruise through the Tibetan Quarter of Chengdu along Wuhouci Heng St.
Pass By: Wuhou Memorial Temple, No.231 Wuhou Temple Street, Chengdu 610041 China
View the lively temple area and neighbouring old-style bazaar from outside and hear a brief introduction to it's fascinating history.
Pass By: Du Fu Cottage, No.37 Qinghua Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610072 China
Enjoy the tree lined streets of this quieter area of Chengdu as you pass by the historic home of one of China's revered poets.
Pass By: Qingyang Palace (Green Ram Temple), Sec.2 Western First circle Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610072 China
This iconic temple contributes further to the sense of rich history of Chengdu, and offers a beautiful photo op as its illuminated at night.
Pass By: Qintai Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610072 China
This lively cobble stone ancient boulevard is now lined with some of the finest traditional style dining in the city.
Pass By: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
The energetic nightlife around this historic area offers a contagious experience to all who pass by.
Pass By: Chengdu Renmin Park, No.12 Shaocheng Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Learn about one of the most bizarre markets that occurs daily in the oldest park in the city!
Pass By: Tianfu Square, Section 1, Renmin South Road, Chengdu China
Stop for a photo opportunity under the imposing statue of Chairman Mao in the heart of the city.
Pass By: Taikoo Li, No.8 Middle Shamao Street, Jinjiang District, Chengdu 610021 China
This quaint high-end outdoor shopping plaza contrasts with the historical vibe of what has preceded so far on your Chengdu bamboo bicycle cruise.
Departure Point :32 Yi Huan Lu Nan Si Duan, Wu Hou Ci, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610016
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Operates in all weather conditions (check the forecast!), please dress appropriately
- Please bring a small day pack to carry sunscreen, bottled water, rain shell, etc.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for biking and walking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.