Night Tour: Happy Hour History of SF
For an unforgettable view of San Francisco at night hitch a ride in a 1970's VW Hippie bus. This Night Tour is an authentic and unique way to experience San Francisco's lights, like locals do. This tour is packed with with facts and fun about San Francisco!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Sightseeing Night Tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This San Francisco sightseeing tour aims to provide an enthusiastic and authentic way to get-to-know San Francisco. Hitch a ride for an experience that mixes both our love for modern day living and our memories of San Francisco in days gone by. Our 1970’s Volkswagen Buses, complete with neon blue seats, beaded curtains and shag carpets, foster a Hippie vibe that celebrates Peace Love Freedom & Adventure. You will see breath-taking marvels such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, China Town, The Castro and so much more.
Travel down unique streets where other buses are forbidden. Visit the homes of San Francisco’s counter-culture icons such as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, while grooving to the sounds of the 60’s and other San Francisco classics.
In our little 6-passenger vehicle, we pack tons of historic facts, interesting stories and good old fun! We also have some stops for amazing pictures opportunities to forever capture your adventure in San Francisco. Reserve your tour today!
The Love Tour starts and ends at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. We visit the Marina District, the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight & Ashbury, The Castro District, Mission District, Civic Center, Down Town, Union Square, China Town, Little Italy, North Beach and back at the Wharf. This tour gives you a great opportunity to explore San Francisco best and unique places.
Some highlights below:
• 2-Hr. City Sightseeing tour with 2 stops for Photo-ops at Golden Gate Bridge & City skyline views
• Small group tour - up to 6 passengers per VW Bus
• Because our vehicle size, we can go on streets forbidden to larger buses
• Drive down Lombard Street (crooked street)
• Visit: China Town, Little Italy, Castro District, Mission District, Down Town, & Treasure Island!
• Fully narrated tour with fun & fact-based story telling guides!
Departure Point :2899 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, divided 6 per bus
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help fold a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Great for social distancing while still exploring the City! We sanitize the VW before every tour, offer hand sanitizers, temperature checks and wear masks at all times. We can take photos for you and send immediately to all parties! We take every precaution to keep you and us safe and happy!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.