Night of Gin and Legends of Guatemala
We will make the best-known legends of Guatemala come to life in this tour of Guatemala City, know the places with stories from the afterlife, characters that steal the soul, and oral traditions that will make your hair stand on end. All this combined with an experience of Gin-based drinks, where you can prepare your own cocktail with ingredients and names of the Legends of Guatemala in one of the most colorful balconies in the City.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round Trip Private Transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Water Bottle
- Biosecurity Welcome Kit
- Mixologist Gin preparation Experience
- 1 Full Gin baptized with special ingredients of the Legends.
- Entry/Admission - AC Hotel by Marriott Guatemala City
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cerrito del Carmen
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paseo Cayala, Blvd. Rafael Landivar zona Zona 16, Guatemala City 01016 Guatemala
The experience will start at the motor lobby of th AC Hotel by Marriot. Be prepared 15 minutes at the pickup point.
We'll take time to apply the appropriate biosecurity protocols.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Museo del Ferrocarril, Avenida 18-03 9a, Guatemala City 01001 Guatemala
We'll pass by the old 1800s train station.
It houses stories of quirky characters who used to work on the train cars. You'll find out all about them in here.
Stop At: Museo Nacional de la Historia, 70 01001, 9A Calle 9, Ciudad de Guatemala, Guatemala
This old but beautiful building holds an extensive collection of saints and accessories used at the time of the conquest, the independence and unique former Presidents belongings. Where possibly the soul of a President is being kept and paranormal energies are had.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerrito del Carmen, Carmen cerrito del carmen, Guatemala City Guatemala
This is one of the oldest spots in the city. It has oral traditions such as that of "El Sombrerón", a sighting by the residents of "La Siguanaba", but the legend that is most mentioned is the Thief "Pie de Lana". You'll be able to hear his story with his own words at the place he was murdered.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Nacional, 6 Calle and 7 Ave. Plaza de Armas - Zona 1, Guatemala City 01001 Guatemala
This is one of the landmarks of the city, built in 1942 by one of the most famous Presidents in Guatemala. Has beautiful architecture and it's right at the heart of the Historical center with views to the 1800s Cathedral and its iconic fountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: AC Hotel by Marriott Guatemala City, 11 Ave 35-02 Paseo Cayala Zona 16 Ciudad De Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01016, Guatemala
At the end of our Panoramic Legends tour, you'll have an incredible Gin Experience with a World Class Mixologist at one of the Terrace with night views of the city.
We'll show you how to prepare 5 types of gin with local ingredients, each one was named and prepared like the Legends of Guatemala.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :AC Hotel by Marriott Guatemala City, 11 Ave 35-02 Paseo Cayala Zona 16 Ciudad De Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01016, Guatemala
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.