Night Hiking in the Elqui Valley
It is a moderate level walk that lasts 20 minutes to get from the starting point where you will enjoy nature and astronomical and cultural knowledge. In a privileged and quiet environment where you can connect your senses with the cosmos. I love my work and if you come with us you will make me immensely happy to share my knowledge with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trekking sticks
- Astronomical Photography
- Outdoor chair
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We begin with the delivery of information on the activity, recommendations and protocols to follow during the experience, then we walk from Casa Collasuyo to a viewpoint hill, from there we contemplate the sunset, you will be able to appreciate the color of the mountains saying goodbye to the sunlight and Later, you will enjoy the astronomical panorama of the skies of the valley, you will learn about the indigenous worldview and the relationship of ancestral cultures with astronomy. We will show you the visible Andean constellations and guide you with the celestial coordinates. Before ending the experience we will take astronomical photographs so that you have them as souvenirs. The experience is ideal for those who love the outdoors, nature and are interested in astronomy, photography and culture. It is an experience of connecting with the cosmos.
Departure Point :Navarino, Peralillo, Vicuña, Coquimbo, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.