Night Hikes through the Rain Forest.
Discover the beauties of the tropical rainforest that come alive when the sun goes down – a magical experience at Arenal Mundo Aventura!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Mundo Aventura, La fortuna de San Carlos carretera a Chachagua, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
As the sun sets, many animals turn in for the night, but other mammals, insects, and amphibians begin their activity, taking advantage of the night to hunt for food. They communicate, protect their territory, and attract their mates all using a variety of sounds.
With lanterns, we will walk quietly through the Gallery Trail, where will search for amazing frogs like the red-eye tree frog (Agalychnis callidrias), the milk frog (endeoterodacthillus), giant hunting frogs like the smoky jungle frog (leptodactylus pentadactylus) and poisonous and non-poisonous snakes like the Fer de Lance (bothrops asper), pit viper (bothriechis schelige), and blunt-head tree snakes, among others.
With a little luck, we will also be able to spot a few mammals like sloths, kinkajou, and armadillos. Speckled Owls, Mottled Owls, and Pygmy Owls, are among the bird species that will delight bird lovers. And don’t forget the enormous variety of insects that are commonly observed in these trails during the evening.
Departure Point :Arenal Mundo Aventura Parque Ecológico Tropical, La Fortuna - Catarata Río Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Ramón, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Incluye transporte en todos los hoteles de los alrededores de Fortuna.Hoteles con distancias mayores a 9 km del centro de Fortuna consultar tarifas de transporte.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.