Night Frogs Tour at Kubah National Park
Join this 4 hour wildlife discover tour at Kubah National Park, and get up close and personal with wide range of Bornean frogs in this fascinating night walk in the tropical rainforest. Starting at 6pm in the evening, this tour only requires moderate level of fitness, and is inclusive of entrance fee, hotel transfer and a local English speaking guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fee
- Walking night tour with professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kubah National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kubah National Park, Kuching 93050 Malaysia
Frogs come out at night when it is cooler. We get up close and personal with them in this fascinating night walk in the tropical rainforest. Search for Bornean frogs that comes in all colors and sizes, well over 60 spices of them in Kubah National Park.
Kubah National Park has some of the most impressive rainforest in Sarawak, with clear waterfalls and humid jungles, just what frogs love. A natural frog pond and the jungle streams are great place to hunt for frogs. One of the smallest frog in the world is also here so you will need sharp eyes to catch them.
We venture out into the night jungle to experience the darkness and the sound of the rainforest and explore its unique creatures at night. Other potential sighting includes spot freshwater crabs, shrimps and forest catfishes, as well as abundance of pitches plant.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoe and clothes
- A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.