Night Bike Tour In Medellin, Typical food and Spectacular Viewpoints
We are the only night bike tour in Medellin with experience doing it for more than 2 years, having the safer route for every one, where we visit touristic places and mostly local places where just local people go at night. It is a unique experience to understand and live the enviroment of Medellin at night with local guides who knows where to go and where not to go. We will visit the most spectacular viewpoint of Medellin at Night, perfect to take the best pictures of your trip.
per adult from
2 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bike helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pueblito Paisa, Tunel av nutibara, Medellin 050030 Colombia
In this place you will see the most spectacular viewpoint of Medellin at night.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Cisneros, Asdsadasd, Medellin 67868686 Colombia
You will visit the square of lights of medellin, at night is spectacular!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Estadio Atanasio Girardot, Calle 47D 75 276 barrio Velódromo, Medellin 050034 Colombia
We will surround the stadium of the city where at night the environment is awesome!
Pass By: Parques del Rio, Autopista del Sur, Medellin Colombia
You will go through one of the most local neighborhoods in Medellin, getting into hidden parks that tourists never would go without a local guide.
Departure Point :Parroquia San Joaquín, Cl. 42 ##69-06, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.