Night Baku GROUP TOUR
We provide maximal knolege along with maximal fun during the tour. You are on rest, not at a lesson, so let us make it unforgettable!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal payments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Highland Park, Baku Azerbaijan
Highland park, well known as ‘’Viewing Square’’, and earlier in Soviet era as ‘’Sergei Kirov park’’ is one of the most favourite places in Baku to have walk, rest, and enjoy the sea view. There you can take rest by breathing fresh air, viewing the city . It’s the best place to relax, that is located right in the heart of Baku.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Venice, Baku Boulevard, Baku 1005 Azerbaijan
Baku “Venice” is one of the most beautiful and favorite places of recreation of residents and guests of the capital. Baku “Venice” is a small town on the water and is one of the jewels of Azerbaijan’s capital.
This small town was created in 1960.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Government House, Uzeyir Hajibeyov Street, Baku 1000 Azerbaijan
The Government House of Baku, also known as House of Government, is a government building housing various state ministries of Azerbaijan. It is located on Neftchiler Avenue and faces the Baku Boulevard. The rear side of the building faces busy Uzeyir Hajibeyov Street of central Baku. Government House was designed for 5,500 people.History of the buildingFrom 1924 to 1927, construction of several large government buildings was planned and included in the budget of Baku.
Stop At: Heydar Aliyev Centre, 1 Heydər Əliyev prospekti, Bakı 1033, Azerbaijan
Heydar Aliyev Center is considered as is one of the main attractions for tourists and has also become a symbol of modern Azerbaijan and modern Baku.
Zaha Hadid, the author of the building’s design, is a worldwide recognized architect and the winner of the prestigious Pritzker Architecture Prize and Design of the Year award for her design of Heydar Aliyev Center. The overall shape of the building resembles a wave-like ascension from the ground towards the sky followed by gradual descent down to the earth.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Heydar Mosque, Hamza Babashov St., Baku 1107 Azerbaijan
Heydar Mosque, the largest mosque in the Caucasus was opened in Baku on December 26.
The building, which covers a total area of 12,000 square meters, was constructed under the instructions of the head of state. The mosque has four 95m-height minarets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :MyTour Baku, Kichik Gala str.82 Bakı, Baku 1000, Azerbaijan
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.