Nicolaus Copernicus Legacy: Private Tour from Warsaw to Torun + Polish Dinner
This tour is about one of most important Polish man ever & most important scientists in human history. I do provide specific information about his life, achievements and political connections. The Gothic city of Torun, it's Churches and fortifications are very impressive. You will have great opportunity to take good pictures!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - House of Nicolas Copernicus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fortress and Fortifications Museum
- Entry/Admission - Teutonic Castle Ruins
- Entry/Admission - St. Johns' Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Stop At: House of Nicolas Copernicus Museum, ul. Kopernika 15/17, Torun 87-100 Poland
We will literally enter and sightsee the house, where Nicolaus Copernicus was born. It is most important attraction of our tour, so you will spend as much time over there, as you need.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monument of Nicolaus Copernicus, Old Town Square, Torun Poland
You will have time to take great pictures in the middle of Torun's main market square, where Kopernik sculpture is located.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Torun, Poland
Beautiful Gothic city, one of most undermined locations in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fortress and Fortifications Museum, Ul. Poznanska 191/199, Torun 87-100 Poland
Amazing fortification system.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teutonic Castle Ruins, Ul. Przedzamcze 3, Torun 87-100 Poland
In 14th-16th centuries it was an area of Teutonic Knights of Jerusalem. Great story, fascinating facts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Johns' Cathedral, Mikołaja Kopernika 6, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
One of three Gothic churches of the town, built from brick, an aisled hall with a monumental west tower. The first church from the 13th century was a small hall without aisles and with polygonal presbytery. This was replaced by aisled hall church in the first half of the 14th century, which has been rebuilt many times and extended until it reached its present form at the end of 15th century. The interior is richly decorated and furnished. The earliest painted decorations in the presbytery date back to the 14th century and depict the Crucifixion and the Last Judgement. One of the side chapels is connected with Nicolaus Copernicus.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Dumplins - Traditional Polish dumplings that may be served with meat, cabbage, potatoes with onion, or mashrooms
• Duck - Duck dish served with cranberry sauce is strongly connected with polish history. I will explain it to you during our feast :)
• Cheesecake - As ridiculously tasty as it sounds. Proper polish version goes with raisins.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/19/2019 - 12/15/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.