Nice City Best Highlights E-bike Tour
VISIT THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS OF NICE!
Start your tour on the Promenade des Anglais, the meeting place with your guide.
Take a large cycle lane along Old Nice to get used with your comfortable Pedego and to
go to the Rauba Capéu quay, the must see city attraction with its #ILOVENICE sign.
Then, your powerful electric Pedego will take you effortlessly on the top of the Castle Hill offering wonderful panoramic views of Nice. Your guide will give you some historical and fanny facts.
Continue your tour in the port of Nice, where you will see luxury yachts and small fisherman boats “les pointus”. Reach the highest hill above Nice, Mont Boron, and enjoy an impressive view of the whole city.
Your tour will finish in the amazing district of Cimiez, filled with cultural and historical treasures. You will admire the ruins of antique town and its Roman Colliseum, Marc Chagall and Matisse Museums.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Basket for your e-bike
What's excluded :
- Food and refreshments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice France
Start you tour on the seaside: ride your powerful bike on the large Promenade des Anglais till Rauba Capéu with its must see #ILoveNice sign. Take some pictures with the sign and amazing views of the Old town and the Bay of Angels.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Castle Hill of Nice, 06300 Nice France
Ride without any effort on the very top of the Castle Hill. Enjoy this biggest park of Nice situated on the rock rising at 100 meters above the sea and take in views of all Nice, from one side and its port, from the other side.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mt Boron, Nice France
You will visit the highest hill above Nice, Mont Boron. Enjoy the quietness of this place with impressive panoramic views of Nice, the Alps, the port of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. You will arrive at the foot of the former military fortress Mont-Alban and stay there for a moment to enjoy the views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parc des Arenes de Cimiez, 184 avenue des Arenes de Cimiez, 06000 Nice France
You will finish your tour tour in one of the most prestigious residential districts of Nice, Cimiez. You will do a stop in the olive gardens of the Matisse Museum and see the antic ruins of the Arènes de Cimiez (1st century).
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :2 Rue Halévy, 06000 Nice, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum operational fitness level is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.