Nice - Cimiez Hill Tour
Discover the ancient Roman part of Nice! What is so exciting about the vestiges of Roman city Cemenelum? Wander among Cimiez Arena Garden and visit Villa des Arènes, which is today a Museum of Matisse, the French painter. It is a must for each art and history lover. The ruins include an arena, amphitheater, thermal baths, and paleochristian basilica. Together with a professional local guide, you will explore the different face of France. What did Queen Victoria do here? What famous painters are resting here?
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Musee Archeologique de Nice-Cimiez
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Archeologique de Nice-Cimiez, 160 avenue des Arenes de Cimiez, 06000 Nice France
You will see beautiful sights and places.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Musee D'Archeologie, 160 Avenue des Arènes de Cimiez, 06000 Nice, France
Return Detail :Musée Matisse, 164 Avenue des Arènes de Cimiez, 06000 Nice, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.