NICE | Private Walking Tour of Nice Old District
Mediterranean coast, beach, sea, sun, and beautiful sights; we must be talking about Nice! This splendid city is the second-largest city in the Côte-d'Azur.
This picturesque city is mostly known for its beautiful beaches, but on this customized two-hour walking tour, you can discover the old and historic areas of Nice. Explore the culture and the history of this place with the help of our knowledgeable guides.
Visit the cathedral of Sainte-Reparate in the old town, the city’s most famous cathedral, dating back to the 17th century. The city is full of charming squares, like Saint François or the Garibaldi Square. Then, go to Cours Saleya, home to a daily flower market and vibrant, colorful buildings. Stop by the Palais de Justice or the Palais Avgdor, and walk along the English Promenade, stretching along the city’s wonderful coastline.
Enjoy a personalized and scenic walking tour and let yourself discover this wonderful city on the Côte d´Azur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of an expert guide during a private guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Any entrance or admission fees - Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Saint-Nicolas a Nice
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Saint-Nicolas a Nice, Avenue Nicolas II, 06000 Nice France
Admire the exterior of the city's historic cathedral, or any number of its picturesque squares
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice France
Walk along the English Promenade, taking in beautiful views of the Mediterranean coast
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :56 Boulevard Jean Jaurès, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.