Nicaragua Cultural Tour / ONE DAY PASS
For many years, Nicaragua has been unknown as a tourist destination. Today you have the opportunity to visit this new tourist attraction to discover the beauty, culture and nature of this country, its people, its lakes and its active volcanoes.
per adult from
9 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - IN COSTA RICA
- Lunch - IN NICARAGUA
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- BOAT TOUR ON NICARAGUA LAKE
- VISIT GRANADA COLONIAL CITY
- CARRIAGE TOUR ON GRANADA
- HAND CRAFT MARKET SOUVENIRS, LARGER ON CENTRAL AMERICA.
- CATARINA VIEW POINT
- VISIT MASAYA VOLCANO
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
Visit the active crater to see reall lava,Named By National Geografict like one of the 7 doors to heil.
A REALLY AUTENTIC EXPERIENCE FOR ANY AGES.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.