Niagara Winter Wonderland Tour - Air Tour, Winery Tour, Chocolate Factory Tour
Sip Champagne and eat chocolates, as you enjoy the view flying over Niagara Falls, then afterwards tour a local chocolatier and taste locally produced chocolates. Finally head over to a Lake Ontario winery for one hour winery tour and wine tasting, including Ice Wine. What could be better in the middle of Winter?
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Glass of Champagne
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc.
What's excluded :
- Everything included, no exclusions!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc., 468 Niagara Stone Rd Hangar 22 Niagara District Airport, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Niagara District Airport, 468 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 19 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.