Niagara Waterfall Adventure PRIVATE TOUR
Toronto EcoAdventures is proud to offer unique day trips to national and provincial parks, nature reserves and small towns outside of Toronto. Our tours are designed to feel like a road trip with friends; where you get to meet new people, discover hidden gems and enjoy the great outdoors!
Waterfalls have captured humans attention for millennia. Fortunately, a short drive outside of Toronto brings us to the Niagara Escarpment, which is home to dozens of beautiful waterfalls.
On this trip we will explore the southern part of the escarpment; visiting 4 falls in the Hamilton area, a scenic half an hour hike to Dundas Peak rewarded with an incredible lookout point! and "Devils Punch Bowl" before arriving at Niagara Falls.
You'll get to enjoy waterfalls at different stages of the freezing process as well as some active time hiking through the woods. There will be countless opportunities to take great pictures or simply to lose yourself in the beautiful scenery.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tews Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sherman Falls
- Entry/Admission - Tiffany Falls Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Punchbowl Conservation Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tews Falls, Harvest Road, Dundas, Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Tews Falls, is a 41 metre ribbon waterfall, and is the tallest waterfall found in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dundas Peak Side Trail, Hamilton, ON L9H 5J7, Canada
We will hike for 25 min to reach this spectacular lookout.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sherman Falls, Lion's Club Road, Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Sherman Falls is a 17-metre-high curtain waterfall found in Ancaster Heights, the western end of Hamilton, Ontario
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tiffany Falls Conservation Area, Tiffany Falls Side Trail, Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario L9G 3H6 Canada
Tiffany Falls is a 21-metre-high ribbon waterfall very popular during the winter months amongst ice climbers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devil's Punchbowl Conservation Area, Ridge Road, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Ontario Canada
This waterfall is a prime spot for geologist and nature lovers, it has breathtaking views and on a clear day you can see Toronto from its lookout.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
You will have free time to explore the majestic Niagara Falls, I will make sure to point out the best spots to take pictures of this nature wonder.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :11 Christie St, Toronto, ON M6G 4C3, Canada
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.