Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour from Brampton Hotels
Enjoy a full-day bus trip from any Brampton, Ontario to Niagara Falls, including pickup and drop-off from any hotel in the Brampton. Stop at seasonal points of interest along the way — like the famous Floral Clock (seasonal), the Niagara River, the Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Stations (if time permits), plus Niagara-on-the-Lake and a local winery for wine tastings (year round). The return trip to Brampton is around 7:00pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel lobby
- Drop-off at Brampton hotel or a downtown Toronto attraction after the tour
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Exclusive coupons on airport transfers and Toronto attractions
What's excluded :
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise [seasonal] or Journey Behind the Falls
- Pick up from any Brampton Area hotel is between 7:20am and 7:40am, depending on the hotel. A courtesy vehicle will pick you up and take you to Toronto to board the tour bus. The modern tour bus features air-conditioning or heating (depending on the season) and free Wi-Fi.
On the trip to Niagara Falls, a certified tour guide will point out various points of interest. Popular stops include the Floral Clock (seasonal), the Niagara River and Whirlpool, Queenston Heights (time permitting), and the Whirlpool Aero Car (admission not included). The Floral Clock is one of the largest flower clocks in the world, displaying up to 15,000 flowers. While driving, enjoy informative and entertaining commentary and stop periodically for photo opportunities.
Upon reaching Niagara Falls, enjoy 2.5 to 3.5 hours of free time to look around and explore. Visit haunted houses, wax museums, the Niagara SkyWheel, or even win big at one of Niagara's casinos. At an extra cost, take in an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at the Sheraton Hotel or climb aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (also seasonal).
This tour also includes a 45-minute stop in the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Explore this historic town and take a walk down main street. Afterwards, visit a famous Niagara winery for a complimentary wine tasting.
After a long and enjoyable day of sightseeing, travel back to Brampton around 7:00pm (or a downtown Toronto attraction) with a local hotel drop-off.
Additional options that are available on the tour include:
• Journey Behind the Falls (available year round, prices are seasonal)
• Skylon Tower
• Buffet lunch (available year round, prices are seasonal)
Departure Point :Any hotel in the Brampton Area. Please wait in the Hotel Lobby for a courtesy vehicle to pick you up between 7:20am and 7:40am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available every day of the year, including holidays
- Space is guaranteed for Viator customers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.