Niagara Falls Full Day Air Tour, Boat and Land Tour, Winery Tasting from Niagara
Take an airplane tour of the Niagara region in a Cessna Plane to see the area like never before. Journey low and slow for fantastic views and photos of Niagara Falls and see the stunning local landmarks from a bird's eye view. After the plane tour, experience some of the best sites in Niagara, the Niagara Falls Table Rock, Niagara River Boat Cruise Maid of the Mist, Walking Tour of Historical Niagara-On-The -Lake. Finally, round out the day in the best way possible, with wine tasting at world famous winery, including Ice Wine!
This Tour begins and ends in Niagara Falls or Niagara-On-The-Lake, Canada.
USA Hotel Customers - Pick-up and drop off in Niagara Falls, New York State also available for small additional 'border crossing' charge. Just let us know where you are staying and we will come and get you! You require a valid passport to enter the USA on your return trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Driver/local guide
- Live commentary on board airplane
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Region
- 30 Minute Fixed-wing Airplane tour
- Niagara River 'Maid of the Mist' boat cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs and food purchases not included.
- Your all-day tour tour departs at 8:30 AM from your Niagara Falls Hotel in an air conditioned Wi-Fi equipped bus with chargers for Android, Blackberry and iPhone. Sit back and enjoy the 15-minute scenic ride to Niagara District Airport. Upon arrival in Niagara, you'll take a 30 minute airplane tour of the Niagara region. Experience the power of Niagara Falls, the engineering marvel of the Welland Canal, all within the comfy confines of a charter airplane. This scenic and thrilling narrated airplane tour makes for a great introduction to the Niagara region. See the sites like never before from a Bird's Eye View. Soar over the Niagara region as you learn the history of Niagara-on-the-Lake and the centuries old Fort George and Fort Niagara. You'll also visit the Falls at low altitude - up close, low and slow! After the airplane tour, you are off to the Falls for all its wonder, power and fury to experience fabulous views of the American Falls, Bridal Veil, the roaring Niagara River, and the Horseshoe Canadian Falls. Next is the world famous Niagara River Boat Tour Maid of the Mist. This fun and exhilarating boat tour is a 'must' for all visitors to Niagara, once in a lifetime. Keep your pink poncho souvenir forever! Table Rock is the next stop, to see water pouring over the edge of the Rock. Its the largest volume of water pouring over a waterfall, in the entire world. The equivalent of filling 1 million bathtubs per minute. Plenty of souvenir shopping is available at Table Rock. Then we are off to Niagara-On-The-Lake for a walking tour of the historic town (Canada's First Capital) and lunch break. At 4p.m., enjoy a 60-minute winery tour and wine tasting at an exclusive winery, including Ice Wine. Much more than just a standard winery tour, this experience shows off one of Niagara's oldest wineries on the shores of Lake Ontario. You will learn about wine production from grape to bottle, and then enjoy wine tasting, including Niagara's world unique Ice Wine. As the tour comes to an end, you'll begin your return trip to your Niagara Falls hotel. Your package includes transportation, entry fees, parking, plane tour, Niagara River Boat Tour 'Maid of the Mist' and a wine tasting. This tour is designed for those wishing to experience the awe-inspiring power and beauty of Niagara Falls, and the fresh air of beautiful Niagara and the surrounding region.
Read customer reviews on TripAdvisor
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.