Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air including Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds
Experience the majesty of Niagara Falls on this day trip from New York City. Take a flight from the Big Apple to Niagara Falls, New York. Enjoy a fun-filled day of sightseeing, shopping, dining, and touring. Additionally, climb aboard the famous Maid of the Mist sightseeing boat (operating seasonally) for a thrilling cruise to the base of the rushing water or visit the Niagara Adventure Theater during off-season for a stadium-style experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip air
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (shared transfer)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and Drinks unless option is chosen
- Niagara Falls is simply amazing. The powerful combination of three separate waterfalls that make up Niagara must be experienced in person to realize their magnificence. On this exciting day trip, begin with a shared pickup from a New York City hotel in the morning. Then travel to the airport for a flight to Niagara Falls, New York.
Another short transfer you will visit the heart of the Niagara Falls action — in front of the world-famous Maid of the Mist boat. This tour includes a ticket aboard this popular sightseeing cruise, which travels up close to the thundering falls. The cave of the winds , Niagara Adventure Theater, Niagara Falls Scenic Trolley, The Aquarium of Niagara or simply hit a hiking trail or explore the ruins of the former Schoellkpof Power Plant.
After an oftentimes wet cruise, stroll around the city to visit various aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories, and much more. For the only panoramic view of all three Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, the clear choice is the Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Extending out dramatically over the Niagara Gorge, this architectural wonder provides unobstructed views of the wild cascades of Niagara Falls, as well as the raging whitewater below.
For aviation enthusiasts, visit the Ira G. Ross Aerospace Museum. This organization is devoted to the efforts of the Western United States during the war years and includes the recently salvaged P-39 (also known as Miss Lend Lease), currently under restoration after more than 50 years resting at the bottom of a lake. For children of all ages, pay a visit to the Niagara Wax Museum of History or the Niagara Science Museum.
After working up an appetite, upgrade and enjoy VIP priority seating for a meal at Hard Rock Cafe. A delicious meal with only a brief wait will provide fuel for a short walk to the various casinos and some afternoon excitement. The options are varied — plan the day according to personal preference.
At the end of the day, return to the airport, then enjoy a 45-minute snooze on the plane ride back to New York City. A car or van will provide return transportation to the local hotels. As an added Viator special, you will receive a Dine4less Dining card for your NYC stay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Shared pick up from your New York City hotel.
Departure Time :Varies, see voucher details
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel to cross to the Canadian Side
- Travelers MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler if they chose to go to the Canadian side of the falls.
- US and Canadian citizens must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only, require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens require either a passport, I-94, multiple-entry visa or resident alien card for re-entry to the United States, if they chose to go to the Canadian side of the falls.
- This tour is on the USA side and if you are not visiting the Canadian Side on your own no special Visas are required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.