Niagara Falls Day Tour With My Tour Guide Michael Francis (Micko) From Toronto
Hello & Welcome!
My Name is Michael Francis (MICKO), “My Tour Guide Michael”, I am a passionate licensed Toronto & Niagara Falls Tour Guide, and a member of the Canadian Tour Guides Association.
I Have Been Expecting YOU! You Simply Cannot Come This Far and Not See The Falls,
Why book with My Tour Guide Michael (Micko).
After working with some of the biggest Tour operators in the Niagara region, I have taken my passenger comments, and decided to make your experience different (simpler) with less challenges.
Over the years as a Tour Guide, I have shared my passion, information, knowledge and stories about The Niagara Region & Toronto with more than 38,888 tourists and travelers from around the world.
I informed my passengers about Toronto, Niagara Falls, Canada, The USA, Etc . By the end of the tours I usually have many friends.
So what are you waiting for!
Looking forward to welcoming you soon
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- 10% Discount at The Maple Leaf Place, Souvenir City and The Hungry Mouse Food Court
- Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Reif Estate Winery
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Optional Attractions; Like The Hornblower Boat Cruise in Summer; The Skylon Tower in Winter
- The Optional Helicopter Ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Guided Tour In English of Niagara Falls;
Optional attractions: Hornblower Boat Cruise ( Formally Maid Of The Mist in Canada) (Cruise is from May to October).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Maple Leaf Place, 4199 River Rd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3E7 Canada
Visit to the newest attraction in the Niagara Region Maple Leaf Place; 10% Discount at Souvenir City;
10% Discount at the Hungry Moose
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Parkway near 3850 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Photo Opportunity of the Niagara Whirlpool and The Areo Car
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the Floral Clock
Pass By: Robert Moses Niagara Hydroelectric Power Station, 5777 Lewiston Rd, Lewiston, NY 14092-2152
Photo Opportunity of the Robert Moses Hydro Dam from the Canadian side
Pass By: Brock's Monument National Historic Site, 14184 Niagara River Parkway, Queenston, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1L0 Canada
See the Brock Monument
Stop At: Reif Estate Winery, 15608 Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Structured Wine Tasting at award winning Winery;
Sample 3 types of wine including the Famous Canadian ICEWINE
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Walker's Country Market, 15796 Niagara River Pky, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
This is a photo opportunity of one of the world's smallest churches or chapels
Pass By: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Depending on the time of the year we might do a stop here or do a drive through
Departure Point :277 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2X4, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.