Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto
Enjoy a day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls that includes stops at Niagara Falls, the Floral Clock, the 'Smallest Chapel in the World,' the hydro-power stations, and a winery for wine tastings. You'll travel aboard a modern coach and have a minimum of three hours of free time at Niagara Falls to explore independently. Tours are conducted by licensed Niagara Parks Commission Tour Guides, so you'll learn interesting information with commentary given throughout the day. When booking, you have the option to upgrade to include a cruise up the Niagara River to the base of Niagara Falls.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Hornblower Cruise included if option selected
- Entry/Admission - Lakeview Wine Co.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
You will have 3 hours of time to explore Niagara Falls independently. Most people will do the Hornblower Niagara Cruise during this time (available as a package with the tour). You can choose to have your lunch at any of the restaurants or fast food eateries in Niagara Falls and you can even eat your lunch right at the brink of the falls where the water goes over the drop. Other activities you can choose to do independently are the Skylon Tower, The Journey Behind the Falls and the IMAX amongst many others. There are also casinos for the adults and Clifton Hill (arcades and Ferris Wheel) for the kids. Wander around taking photos and enjoy the ambience of being at this wonder of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the largest floral clock in the world and take your photo at one of the most photographed attractions in the Niagara region.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Niagra Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Described by Winston Churchill as the "Prettiest Sunday drive in the world". Enjoy the world class scenery from the comfort of the air conditioned mini coach.
Stop At: Living Water Wayside Chapel, 15796 Niagara River Pky, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Get your photo next to the smallest chapel in the world. Go inside for some added perspective. Most other tour companies drive past this attraction without stopping but we know you will love stopping to see this interesting and amusing chapel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lakeview Wine Co., 1067 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Enjoy wine tasting at this award winning winery including the famous Icewine - a sweet desert wine which is famous in the Niagara region
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sir Ada Beck II Generating Station, 14000 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Stop at the viewpoint overlooking the Hydropower stations and admire these engineering marvels. Your tour guide will give you some information while you take photos
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Brock's Monument National Historic Site, 14184 Niagara River Parkway, Queenston, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1L0 Canada
See the Brock Monument from the comfort of the air conditioned bus on this drive by on the Niagara Parkway
Pass By: Queenston Heights Park, 14184 Niagara Parkway, Queenston, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the park from the comfort of the air conditioned bus as you drive by along the Niagara Parkway
Departure Point :Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, 288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Reduced passengers – Tours will not consist of more than 15 persons per group. A safe distance between passengers will be maintained whenever possible – passengers will be advised where to sit on the bus to maximise social distancing. The attractions at Niagara Falls are reduced to 50% capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.