Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Day to Night with Dinner - Private Safe Tour
Get the best of both worlds – a day and night tour of Niagara Falls.By day you’ll enjoy a scenic driving tour of the area, get behind the Falls at Journey Behind the Falls and catch a birds-eye view in the Skylon Tower. As the day turns to evening you’ll get as close as possible to the Falls on the Hornblower cruise, followed by dinner with a view at Table Rock House and a visit to Illumination Tower to change the lights on the Falls.
Your guide will also take you on a scenic, narrated drive of Niagara Falls, passing multiple points of interest including: the Dufferin Islands, Old Scow, International Control Dam, Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Professional driver/guide
- "I Lit Up Niagara Falls" Certificate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Table Rock Welcome Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dufferin Islands Park, 7400 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Your guide will take you on a scenic drive to view the Dufferin Islands, Old Scow and International Control Dam before heading to your first stop at Journey Behind the Falls.
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Here you will head up 520 feet above the ground while riding in a glass elevator. We’ll take you to the observation deck that provides an incredible birds-eye view of Niagara Falls and surrounding area. From up there, you’ll be able to see as far as Buffalo and Toronto.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
At Journey Behind the Falls, you’ll not only be able to see the Falls but hear and feel them as well! While here, you can explore cave-like tunnels that lead to two observation decks, giving you awesome photo opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
On the Hornblower, you’ll get up close and personal with the Falls and feel the mist - don’t worry you’ll be provided with a recyclable rain poncho. This iconic experience is truly one you won’t want to miss.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
Your guide will take you on a scenic, narrated driving tour along the Niagara Parkway where you will pass multiple points of interest including the Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Your guide will take you to dinner at Table Rock House restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner with an unbeatable view of the Horseshoe Falls to take in while you dine.
Once dinner is complete, you’ll head up to the Illumination Tower to change the lights that appear on the Falls in real-time! Plus, you’ll catch the amazing fireworks show on the Falls. Before you leave the Illumination Tower, you will receive a certificate that reads 'I Lit Up Niagara Falls' as a keepsake of your experience.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-ups from locations within Niagara Falls, Canada only.We will contact you 1-3 days prior to your tour regarding a specific pick up time.If you do not have access to phone or email please be ready and waiting 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.