Ni Hao Taipei: Taipei 101, Din Tai Fung Soup Dumplings Tasting and Foot Massage
This 4.5 hour walking tour takes you to see many city attractions of Taipei Eastern area, such as Forty-Four South Village and the world famous Taipei 101 observatory. You will enjoy a delicious soup dumpling dinner at the Michelin restaurant Din Tai Fong. After the dinner, you will visit the Tonghua Night Market and experience a local foot massage.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Public Transportation fares
- Professional guide
- Dinner at Din Tai Fung
- Foot Massage
- Private walking tour
- Insurance fee
- Entry/Admission - TAIPEI 101 Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Linjiang Street (Tonghua) Night Market
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Four Four South Village, No.54, Songqin St, Xinyi Dist, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
Your first stop is Forty-Four South Village, which is known as Xinyi Public Assembly Hall. The village was built in 1948 and is believed to be first military family dependents’ village in Taiwan. Nowadays the village allows tourists to have an opportunity to experience the old simple style military community.
**The exhibition hall is opening at 9 am ~ 5 pm, Tuesday - Sunday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: TAIPEI 101 Observatory, 89F, No. 7, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
Next, you will walk across the street to Taipei 101 building. Taipei 101 was officially classified as the world’s tallest building in 2004. You will take the world fastest elevator and visit the observatory at the 89th floor. There is a museum where you can learn about the design process and construction of Taipei 101. Of course, you cannot miss the fabulous panoramic view of Taipei.
Your dinner will be served at the world-famous restaurant, Din Tai Fong. You will surely enjoy the soup dumplings and many other delicious dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linjiang Street (Tonghua) Night Market, Linjiang Street, Da'an, Taipei Taiwan
After the meal, you will take the MRT to Tonghua Night Market, which is the nearest night market at Taipei city center. Even though it is not a very big night market, you definitely can find out various food options here. After your long walking tour, at the end of the day your feet will most likely be in need of some well-deserved recuperation. So before heading back to the MRT station, you will have a chance to experience the foot massage. Your tour guide will walk you to the MRT station after the massage and the tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station, 110, Taiwan, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, 20號B1
Return Detail :Xinyi Anhe, 106, Taiwan, Taipei City, Da’an District, 信義路四段
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.