Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip Tour From Arusha
We have been exploring all the Corner discovering the hidden natures................................
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
You'll depart from Arusha at the crack of dawn for the long but scenic drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Along the way, you'll pass bustling Maasai villages and sweeping plains dotted with acacia and the occasional giraffe or wildebeest.
We will proceed to Ngorongoro crater for a game drive, which is the 8th natural wonder of the world and the unique, world famous caldera with the most abundant wildlife. We will descend into the Ngorongoro crater floor.
From the comfort of your open-top vehicle, descending down the crater, you will enjoy amazing panoramic view and if you are lucky, you will see the Big five.
The caldera is exhibiting more than 120 species of mammals.
Stop At: Lake Magadi Conservancy, Shompole Road, Magadi Kenya
We will also visit saline lakes such as lake Magadi, which is a magnet for flamingos and other water birds.
We will see pools full of hippos, the endangered East Africa’s last black rhinos including birds such as secretary bird, white stork arriving from Europe during the wet season, kori bustards, crowned cranes and ostriches. It is for sure a landscape of sheer beauty. Another big draw card to this picturesque park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot.
After the thrills and excitement of the day, you will have a picnic lunch in the park.
Across five hours, you'll see the very best that Africa has to offer. In the late afternoon, with heads full of amazing memories, you'll return to Arusha.
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.