Ngorongoro crater day trip from Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater Tour Day Trip is a short Safari tour departs from Arusha that gives visitors great chance to visit the famous Ngorongoro Crater in the northern circuit tour destination of Tanzania. The Crater is the world's largest unbroken caldera which hosts varieties of animals includes the rare black Rhino; the best chosen Tanzania day trip you might not miss. We do not have fixed departure dates for this tour, anyone can book and do it any day, all are welcomed, individuals to incentive groups, though joining group can be organized on request for flexible guests.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4×4 game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers
- One bottle of water 1.5 liters
- Trained English/French speaking driver tour guide
- Back-up and logistical support from a Safaris Team
- All current taxes subjected to the whole package
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Earlier morning about 6.00am, be ready for a pick up from your hotel or from your stay in Arusha town, your driver guide will collect your picnic lunches, drive 190 km on tarmac road to Ngorongoro Conservation entry gate.
From the gate, drive to the Crater Rim and spend few minutes for awesome view of the Crater from the top, descend into the crater floor for a day game drives. Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact caldera in the world and one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa. All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more... Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more other bird families.
Your picnic lunch will be served in the Crater picnic site at Ngoitokok swamp, a Hippo pool, after lunch proceeds with afternoon game viewing. At 1500 hrs ascend the Crater and drive back to Arusha
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick travelers on their point they advice us
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.