Ngorongoro Crater Day Tour
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area covers 8292 square kilometers. It is one of the three divisions that comprise Ngorongoro District in Arusha Region of ...
Area: 8,292 km2 (3,202 sq mi)
Location: Arusha Region, Tanzania
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- •4wd Jeep •Unlimited Mileage •Driver guide. •All park fees •Lunch boxes •Mineral water•Fridge
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfer, Visas, Tips to driver/Guide, Items of personal nature,Telephone bills
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
After early (6:00AM) breakfast at the Hotel in Arusha Town and then departs for a game drive to Ngorongoro Crater (NCAA –contains the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater (250 km2 which is the World largest unbroken caldera in the Eastern Great Rift Valley.) Note: that you will leave the Hotel with packed lunch boxes. will arrive at the gate after approx.; 3.5/4hrs drive. Descend to Ngorongoro Crater for full day game drive; enjoy picnic lunch inside the Crater, Within the Ngorongoro Crater itself, and Lake Magadi, shallow, azure blue, fiercely alkaline from sodium carbonate, is fringed by hundreds of long-legged pink flamingos. Most are lesser flamingos, distinguished by their dark red bills, which eat blue-green algae. Will see the iconic Maasai of the Ngorongoro and Serengeti wilderness have been herding their cattle for thousands of years , huge variety of wild animals , lions prides, jackals, hyenas , Zebras, wildebeest, Cheetah, Ostriches, Thomson gazelles, grant gazelles, etc. Later afternoon game drive is done on this day at (16:00PM) then will return to Arusha for Dinner and overnight.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Entry Borders,1. Namanga Border2. Holili BorderAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.