Discover one of Tanzania's great nature wonders—the deep, volcanic Ngorongoro Crater—on a full-day trip from Arusha town. Known as the world's largest unbroken caldera, Ngorongoro is home to an incredible array of wildlife such as lion, elephant, wildebeest and hyena. There's even a large hippo pool—where you'll have an opportunity to enjoy a picnic—and a lake where flamingos congregate. Join an knowledgable guide for this incredible experience, and learn about the region's cultural as well as natural aspects as you go.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Picnic lunch • All sightseeing and game viewing • Professional English speaking driver-guide • Complementary bottle of water per person on safari • Crater fees
What's excluded :
- Spirits and cocktails
- Gratuities for the guide
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha
- All not mention on Itinerary above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Venture out to the Ngorongoro Crater and discover its unique landscape on this full-day tour from Arusha. The crater is the world’s largest unbroken caldera and is home to a number of species such as lions, elephants, cheetahs, hippos and even the rare black rhino. Spend the day animal watching and admiring the beautiful savannah scenery that surrounds you before heading back to Arusha.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
The Client can specify but it should be around Arusha Town
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.