Ngorongoro Crater- Day Trip from Arusha
After breakfast, we will proceed to Ngorongoro crater for a half-day game drive, which is the 8th natural wonder of the world and the unique, world famous caldera with the most abundant wildlife. We will descend into the Ngorongoro crater floor.
From the comfort of your open-top vehicle, descending down the crater, you will enjoy amazing panoramic view and if you are lucky, you will see the Big five. The caldera is exhibiting more than 120 species of mammals. We will also visit saline lakes such as lake Magadi, which is a magnet for flamingos and other water birds. We will see pools full of hippos, the endangered East Africa’s last black rhinos including birds such as secretary bird, white stork arriving from Europe during the wet season, kori bustards, crowned cranes and ostriches. It is for sure a landscape of sheer beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
What's excluded :
- Things on personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arusha Village Experience, Arusha Tanzania
After breakfast we will pick you at any Hotel in Arusha Town to Ngorongoro Crater for full day game drive
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.