Ngoro Ngoro Crater Day Tour
This trip will give you a chance to Enjoy abundant wildlife, These drives provide one of the best opportunities in Africa to view black rhino, which tend to spend their time on the crater floor. Ngorongoro Crater is one of the world’s greatest natural spectacles; its magical setting and abundant wildlife never fail to enthrall visitors and this is the place you can be lucky to see all big five.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Private transport
- • Professional English speaking Guide/Driver
- • Park entry fees
- • Crater fees
- • Lunch box
- • Government tax
- • Bottled drinking water
What's excluded :
- • Personal Expenses
- • Tipping for your guide
- • Travel Insurance / Flights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
05:00 am, pick up from your hotel in Moshi town, with your packed lunch, drive on tarmac road 190km to Ngorongoro gate. Drive on and descend into the crater for an in-depth exploration of this distinctive eco-system. Enjoy abundant wildlife viewing set against the impressive backdrop of the Ngorongoro Crater, the heart of the conservation area. These drives provide one of the best opportunities in Africa to view black rhino, which tend to spend their time on the crater floor. Ngorongoro Crater is one of the world’s greatest natural spectacles; its magical setting and abundant wildlife never fail to enthrall visitors and this is the place you can be lucky to see all big five.
For lunch, enjoy a picnic next to one of the hippo pools on the crater floor. Afterwards continue with the game drive throughout the various ecosystems of the crater, including woodland filled with zebra and baboon, plains that support scavenging hyena and a lake that is tinted pink with greater and lesser flamingos.
Departure Point :Parkview Inn, Aga Khan Rd, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour starts right after we pick up our travelers from their location in Moshi/Arusha townAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.