Ängakåsen gravefield - an expreience in the dusk
A guided walk on one of the largest grave fields in southern Scandinavia. Your guide is Ann-Louise Ferngård, archaeologist and entrepreneur at the famous Kiviksgraven, the Kings grave, Kivik. She lets you use all your senses to experience the magic prehistoric world. We end in a dark Kiviksgraven where the flashlights help us find the petroglyphs in the center cist. This is a unique tour and a very nice way to get to know the prehistoric Österlen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Borrow a flashlight
- Archaeologist as guide
- Admission fee to Kiviksgraven
- Entry/Admission - The Kivik grave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kivik grave, Bredarorsvagen 18, Kivik 277 30 Sweden
Ängakåsens gravfält med skeppsättning, kulthus och resta stenar, Kiviksgraven "Kungagraven"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bredarörsvägen 18, 277 30 Kivik, Sweden
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.