Newquay Coasteering Adventure
Coasteering in Newquay is a fantastic adventure activity that is accessible to all walks of life. Experience the Newquay coastline like never before as you negotiate sluices, whirlpools, deep water rock jumps, and more. Discover smugglers caves, local history and wild swim your way along our magical coastline all guided and supported by our experienced and qualified Coasteering guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All equipment provided
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Transportation to/from attractions
Coasteering in Cornwall is an incredible, out of the ordinary adventure you can enjoy with almost anyone. Discover the Newquay coastline like you have never seen and join us for an adventure filled Coasteering session in Newquay.
Challenge yourself to daring deep water jumps, traverse along the water’s edge, (easy) rock climbing, and explore whirlpools, gullies and caves as you experience the beautiful coastline up close by wild swimming.
Departure Point :Cornish Wave Surf School & Adventure Activities, 4 Alma Pl, Newquay TR7 1NF, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.