Newport Trolley Tour with Breakers - Viking Tours
Explore the history of Newport on this 3-hour trolley tour. Pass beautiful buildings and grand mansions on Ten-Mile Ocean Drive and Bellevue Avenue while learning about their stories. Then, visit either the Marble House, Rosecliff, or The Breakers. See the beauty of Newport on this 3-hour trolley tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 90-minute Narrated Trolley Tour of Scenic Newport
- Professional Guide
- Admission to one of the following Newport Mansions: The Breakers, The Marble House, or Rosecliff
- See over 150+ Newport Points of Interest
- Entry/Admission - The Breakers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Breakers, 44 Ochre Point Ave, Newport, RI 02840-6906
Tour includes Admission to ONE of the following Newport Mansions: The Breakers, The Marble House, or Rosecliff. The Breakers is the grandest of Newport's summer "cottages" and a symbol of the Vanderbilt family's social and financial preeminence in turn of the century America.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Viking Tours of Newport, 23 Americas Cup Ave Newport Visitor & Information Center, Newport, RI 02840-3032
Tours are offered by Viking Tours of Newport
Departure Point :23 America's Cup Ave, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Languages Available: Audio and Written Guides are available at the mansions in one of the following languages. Please inquire upon arrival. Audio tours of The Breakers are available in English, French, Spanish, German and Chinese. The audio tour of Marble House is available in English, French, Spanish and German.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.