New York Sunset Schooner Cruise on the Hudson River
Experience a New York City sunset from the water on this evening sightseeing sail past many famous waterside landmarks. Step aboard the 80-foot, 2-masted sailboat known as Schooner Adirondack - inspired by the pilot schooners of the 1890s. Sail past One World Trade, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor. This is a very popular tour for date night, entertaining out of town guests and locals alike!
per adult from
What's included :
- One complimentary beverage included
- Sailing experience in New York Harbor
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. A light snack will be provided
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included, but recommended for the captain and crew.
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Sail around New York Harbor and enjoy sweeping views of Manhattan's skyline and parts of Brooklyn and New Jersey City. Watch the sunset with beautiful golden shades as it dips below the horizon behind Lady Liberty.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
As the boat sails along the Hudson River, get a closer view of Ellis Island from the water.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Bring your camera for a great photo opportunity as the boat sails by the Statue of Liberty at sunset. Great views of Manhattan's skyline and surrounding area can be seen from New York Harbor.
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Sail by Battery Park and Manhattan's Financial District.
Departure Point :62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Adult tickets apply to all travelers
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol onboard
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced to at least 50% on all of our excursions. Guests will be assigned ‘zones’ or ‘tables’ at check-in to practice social distancing on each trip. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding. We need names and phone numbers of all guests attending.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.