New York Scenic Flight
Fly over New York from the air. Fly over the southern tip of New York's most iconic landmarks.
Prepare to discover the statue of Liberty, Ellis island, freedom tower, the tallest tower in New York or Batery park. New York will have no secrets for you. Enjoy the most popular and unique moment.
So what are you waiting for?
per adult from
What's included :
- Flight certificate
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World The Statue of Liberty was dedicated to the United States and was recognized as a universal symbol of liberty and democracy The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Ellis Island is a federally owned island in New York Harbor, New York, United Kingdom, and the New England Bequest of New England in 1664.
Pass By: Battery Park, State Street and Battery Place, New York City, NY 10004
Located at the southern tip of Manhattan with the Hudson River, Battery Park is where the history of New York City began.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States. The bridge goes on the East River. It connects the New York City boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Departure Point :78 John Miller Way, Kearny, NJ 07032, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.