New York Private Boat Charter (Up to 6 Passengers)
The ultimate custom sightseeing experience in New York Harbor! Enjoy the city from great vantage points and photograph the world-famous skyline on the same boat media agencies charter to cover breaking news! Our 'PRIVATE CHARTER' Adventure Sightseeing Tour takes your group of up to 6 passengers on an unforgettable ride through the harbor. The narrated tour points out more than 40 sights on the local waterways. You’ll experience the city from unique vantage points, carefully chosen with the photographer’s interest in mind. We’ll bring you within feet of major attractions and create plenty of distance to view the panoramic skyline. Our captains stop the boat at many places along the way to give you the opportunity to take iconic photos. It’s the perfect way to familiarize yourself with the geography of New York City during your visit and a lot of fun for tourists and locals alike!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Complimentary rental of tactical-weather gear
What's excluded :
- Tour-guide/captain gratuities are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York Media Boat / Adventure Sightseeing Tours, 225 Liberty St. South East Corner of North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place, New York City, NY 10286
- Guests shall arrive our dock at North Cove Marina 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Our captains provide a safety briefing before you board the boat.
- Each guest is offered our tactical-weather gear for additional warmth before boarding.
- All tours are narrated in English and must depart right on time.
- The captain stops the boat along the route to point out sites and gives you the opportunity to take great photos.
- New York Media Boat reserves the right to cancel a trip due to unsafe weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be issued. There is no refund for customers who do not show up for their scheduled departure.
We’ll leave Manhattan and head out on the Hudson River to get spectacular views of downtown and midtown with the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. Going north on the Hudson, you'll see the FDNY Fireboat Station, Chelsea Piers, the VIP Heliport, Hudson Yards Project, the Highline, and the Jacob Javits Convention Center, before stopping at the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier and Cruise Ship Terminal.
We then cross over to the New Jersey shoreline and run south for panoramic views of the entire skyline. From Hoboken, we cross back over to Manhattan and stop right in front of the Financial District and Freedom Tower. Rounding Battery Park, we enter the East River where you'll see the helicopters take-off and land, as we cruise past South Street Seaport, go under the Brooklyn Bridge and to the Manhattan Bridge. After taking in the iconic views, we run along the Brooklyn waterfront, past the Red Hook Container Terminal, and around Governors Island.
Crossing the Upper Bay, you'll see commercial vessels such as tug boats, oil barges, and the Staten Island Ferry while making our way to the Statue of Liberty. We stop right outside the security zone so you can get an up-close and unobstructed view of Lady Liberty. Returning to Manhattan, we pass Ellis Island, and you'll have great views of the entire world-famous NYC downtown skyline. We hope to welcome you aboard!
At each of our 12 tour stops, the captain positions the boat so that every guest can get a perfect photo and will help guests with any photo requests.
Departure Point :225 Liberty St, New York, NY 10281, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to your late arrival
- No high heels; flat shoes only
- Recommended: Bring sunglasses and your camera!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by New York Media Boat / Adventure Sightseeing Tours